Cook + Schmid has roots going back 20 years, when our CEO Jon Schmid founded a firm designed to bring a new approach to marketing. As a journalist, Jon was a pioneer in the use of quantitative analysis and online technologies. He has applied this same data-driven approach to building highly successful marketing and public relations campaigns. Solid research guides our selection of tactics to reach target audiences. Our ability to harness and integrate the power of new digital marketing technology, coupled with traditional media and public relations, enables us to consistently exceed client expectations.
Our work has been recognized by our professional colleagues for the results we have achieved on behalf of clients. Here’s a handful of our most prestigious awards.
- Five Public Relations Society of America Silver Anvils — the highest national award for strategic programs
- Two American Marketing Association Hermes Gold awards for creative design
- American Institute of Architects President’s Award for public outreach
- Two Healthcare Communicators First Place awards for public health campaigns
- Two DotComm awards for creative digital advertising formats